Índice de contenidos
Did you know that you can share subscriptions for a lower price?
The prices of the main platforms to consume multimedia content have been raising their prices regularly and approximately every two years. Sometimes, the economic conditions are not suitable for each person and it involves a very large investment. This happens with practically all similar platforms. That is why many people choose share subscriptions from streaming platforms such as Netflix, HBO, Disney+ or Spotify with family, cohabitants or friends.
But is subscription sharing from any of these platforms safe and legal?
Legally, each platform has its own usage policies, which is why, on occasions, the user who joins a group must check a box to confirm that they know the administrator of the group of the platform in question.
You will know what we are talking about if at share subscription passing your account credentials to acquaintances has not been as beneficial to you. Even after a while you have forgotten the access codes and you have not known how to find them. Not to mention those friends who pay their share in the middle of the month after being reminded over and over again. Without forgetting those who directly They forget to make the payment.
For these reasons, companies are born to solve these problems and facilitate the process.
What do I have to do to share subscriptions?
you must look for some app to share subscriptions. These will facilitate the process, without having to be aware that they pay you their part each month or want to share the subscription with you.
These platforms create an account with your personal information that they will not share with the other people who join the plan you choose. You will be charged or entered, on a recurring basis, the corresponding amount depending on the plan to which you are subscribed. It is the easiest, safest and cheapest way to have an account on the platform of your choice.
Websites to share subscriptions
There are different websites that currently provide you with this service, we give you as an example one of these platforms called compai and we explain how it works so that you better understand the concept of this type of website.
With Compai you can share the subscription of your favorite platforms, saving up to 80%. The sharing of accounts through this type of platform does not pose any risk since users must always share credentials that they do not use for any other account. In this way, only the account to be shared could be compromised, and the administrator can edit the password if necessary or if one of the members of the group no longer wants to continue paying for a subscription.
How do subscription sharing apps work?
Can share subscriptions in two different ways:
As group admin:
- You will be the "owner" of an account that has "slots available" to share subscription. He is the one who creates the group as an administrator and collects the proportional part of the quotas of all the members in your account automatically every month.
- The administrator must be the owner of the account and will have a bank account in which he will receive the amount of the user fees each month.
- The groups, the platform offered, available spaces and the price of each free space will appear on the website.
- You will be charged at the end of the monthly subscription period.
As participating member in another admin user's group:
- You must choose the platform to which you want to subscribe, enter your data, accept the terms and conditions of use of each platform and make the payment of the first installment.
- At the time of payment of the first installment, the user account will be created so that the user can access their subscriptions at any time.
- Members of a group will always pay the amount proportional to their slot within the group. Therefore, a member joining a group from any subscription will always pay the same fee as month one regardless of whether the group consists of 1, 2, 3, 4 or more members.
- The subscription can be paid by credit/debit card
How much does it cost to share the subscription?
Depending on the platform you choose, the subscription price will vary:
- HBO Max:
Without a doubt, this new method is a good option for those who are out of budget and cannot afford to get a subscription on their own, with the security of having all the benefits of the platforms and saving a big difference every month.