Calculate the IBAN of ING It is a simple task that you can perform in a few steps. He WERE GOING is a bank code used to identify bank accounts internationally. This code is made up of a series of numbers that vary depending on the country and the bank.
Índice de contenidos
How is the ING IBAN calculated?
There are two main methods for calculate the IBAN of ING. The first is through the account number and the second is through the use of a bank statement or a check. Below, we detail both methods:
Through account number
- The first thing you need to do is know the full ING account number. This number is made up of 20 digits and can be found at the top of your bank statement or in the details section of your online account.
- Next, you need to identify the first four digits of the account number, which are the country code and the check digit.
- Then, you must add "00" after the first four digits of the account number.
- Then enter the remaining 12 digits of the account number.
- Finally, calculate the check digit using the IBAN calculation formula. You can find this formula online or use an IBAN calculator.
Via bank statement or check
- Get a bank statement or a check issued by ING.
- Look for the IBAN code on the bank statement or check. The ING IBAN is usually located at the top of the bank statement or in the lower left corner of the check.
- Verify that the IBAN code characters are correct and that there are no typing errors. If in doubt, please contact ING customer service for further assistance.
Through an online calculator
You can too calculate your IBAN with your account number. It includes several parts:
- The entity number: It is a number that identifies the bank or savings bank where the account is located. In some countries, this number is called a bank code or branch code.
- The office number: It is a number that identifies the specific bank office where the account is located. In some countries, this number is called a branch code or agency code.
- Check Digits (DC): They are two digits that are used to verify the validity of the account number. Check digits are calculated using a specific algorithm and can help detect errors when entering the account number.
- The account number: It is a number that identifies the specific bank account. In some countries, this number is called a bank account number or bank identification number.
Each country has a specific IBAN format, so the length and content of the account number may vary by country.
It is also important to note that there are different methods for calculate IBANsuch as the manual method or the use of online tools. Therefore, it is advisable to compare the results obtained through different methods to ensure that the IBAN is correct.
Also, if you are abroad and need to send money to an ING account, you may need to provide the entity's SWIFT / BIC code. This code is a combination of letters and numbers that uniquely identifies a bank in the world. You can get the ING SWIFT / BIC code by contacting customer service or searching online.
In summary, calculate the IBAN of ING it is a quick and easy process that can be done using the account number or a bank statement or check. With the IBAN, you can carry out international banking transactions safely and without problems.
Do you know the virtual cards? We recommend you read this other post and discover all its benefits for your day to day.